An open platform, community and marketplace of cloud-based solutions to accelerate production, logistics and supply chain management into the digital age.
The Industrial Cloud offers a common and open architecture that connects production to the cloud and standardizes the sharing and exchange of data to enable the development of new digital solutions for production, logistics and supply chain management. It supports a diverse community of parts suppliers, technology providers, system integrators, independent software vendors (ISVs), logistics providers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that will deliver and consume new services and solutions to address a wide variety of manufacturing use cases and business opportunities. The marketplace will provide a trusted and secure environment for selling, sharing, or acquiring proven manufacturing and supply chain applications.
As founding members, Volkswagen and AWS have joined forces to establish the Industrial Cloud. In partnership with Siemens, we aim to reduce the barrier of entry for adopting new technologies, lower the cost of innovation, and enable the rapid deployment of new solutions in the manufacturing domain, for all community members.
Siemens is one of the largest industrial manufacturing companies in the world and the integration partner of the Industrial Cloud, providing solutions and technical expertise in the area of shop floor connectivity as well as edge and cloud solutions, apps and services.
Offering a range of benefits across the partner community
- Build long-term partnerships in a fast growing community
- Collaborate with other partners to co-develop cross vendor solutions
- Gain early access to the latest IoT technologies and be a part of new business opportunities
- Establish new modern data-driven business models
- Use, develop and launch services across the Industrial Cloud technology stack
- Sell or acquire cross-functional solutions via the Industrial Cloud marketplace